Cabotage : meaning the national carriage of goods for hire or reward carried out by non-resident hauliers on a temporary basis in a HOST Member State (European commission)
ro-ro: roll-on roll-off, a term use to describe transported wheel cargos that are loaded on by itself.
Gross register ton: a ship’s total internal volume expressed in “register tons”, one of which equals a volume of 100 cubic feet (2.83 m3)
Semi-trailer: a trailer having wheels at the back but supported at the front by a towing vehicle
- pallet: a makeshift bed use to facilitate the handling of goods.
- line service, (sea)liner traffic : a line service is a ship design to transport goods and passengers from one sea port to the other.
- container: it is an object use to store, hold or transport goods
- igloo: an igloo is a house constructed from snow, it can be however use for shelter, etc.
- charter traffic: A charter traffic or carrier is one which is hired for use by a particular person or group and which is not part of a regular service.